Thursday, December 04, 2008

David Stone, The Blackbird Institute, Baltimore, MD, USA




Thanks David . . when I sent my mailing I had no idea that I would have such a work back in return . . . I'll be starting a special return envelope for you. Thanks for all the work you did. I've really enjoyed seeing the works and writings of these other artists.
-------
The new issue of Blackbird is out, number 9, which contains poems and artwork, with a particular emphasis on mail-art and collage. Editor David Stone (a considerable poet in his own right) collects some very interesting artists from all over the world — Serbia, the US, to Japan, to Finland, and on. Many of the poems and artworks actually use the blackbird as symbol or subject, but not all. This is a quite unique publication. And I have two poems in it myself.

For orders, allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Price: $25.00 (US dollars), postage paid. Make check or money order to David Stone. Send order to: The Blackbird Institute, P.O. Box 16235, Baltimore, MD, 21210, USA.

No comments: